Tuesday, September 23, 2008

heaven only knows

there is so much to say to such a massive few. I am sure sussie is looking for heavenly help for it is hell when you play with the big girls speaking of big girls I read your silley little coments on my near death experance in the doggie door some day it will be you scooping up the butt end of that joke so who will be laughing last. kelley kelley kelley you are such a newbe to life in the game of biggest looser. you fill fine now but in three days you will be crying and no ware to go except sussies gardin face down in agoney for your penutbutter cups .I will Make sure your funds are short for any such delights. AS FOR ME I AM DOING WELL I WILL START THIS COMP AT . A SLIM 225 THIS TIME I WILL NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE DD THEY WERE TO FULL OF THEMSELVES TO MAKE ROOM FOR ME. I AM ON MY OWN. GOOD LUCK TO ALL EAT AND BE HAPPY

No comments: